Read and copyright© by Gloria Dettleff and Dorothy Falk June 2001
This graveyard is about a half mile south of Airport Road, on Kehrer property, in the northwest corner of the woods. It abuts land owned by the Okaw Hunt Club. Local residents say that there used to be many more stones here. There could be additional stones under the lilies, grasses and weeds. No entries are in the 1878 death register for this grave yard.